Storytelling within the Company
- Understanding the advantages of stories in comparison to facts.
- Perceiving the usefulness of storytelling in almost every area of work.
- Using storytelling in the leadership of employees and teams.
- Finding “stories” for your own company.
- Realizing the fundamental principles behind every story.
- Applying the five steps to create suspense in a great story.
Chapter 1: What is storytelling? And why is it important?
Chapter 2: This is storytelling!
Chapter 3: The power of storytelling
Chapter 4: Why does storytelling work?
Chapter 5: Every company is full of stories
Chapter 6: Customers have a whole lot to say
Chapter 7: How do I develop a good story?
Have a look into the e-learning
Target Group within the company
- For all managers, team leaders, members of development teams, and product owners who want to motivate their team members and get buy-in for specific ideas.
- Account managers and sales managers who want get their ideas across to their audiences better and be genuinely convincing.
approx. 60 minutes, plus transfer tasks
Methods of the e-learning
- Multimedia e-learning with dramatizations
- Explanatory films
- Transfer tasks
- Knowledge check