Skill Training (WBT): How Communication Works
- Knowing Paul Watzlawick’s five axioms of communication, on the basis of which you can communicate more successfully
- Preventing or at least reducing misunderstandings by knowing the axioms
- Being able to take a productive posture with more understanding, even in difficult communication situations
- Communicating more effectively and with more awareness
Multimedia e-learning, dramatization of the subject matter in film scenes, building a knowledge base with explanatory films, consolidating lessons learned through exercises, building expertise with exercises, final test
- You have an LMS (Learn Management System)? We send you the training course packaged for SCORM, to facilitate its integration into your LMS.
- You don’t have an LMS? Make the e-learning courses available to your staff simply and effectively at the Pink Learn Management System
- Staff and management employees who have to communicate well
- Employees at all levels who want to improve their communication and understand the concept of communication better
3 chapters that can be taken individually
approx. 45 minutes plus exercises
Excerpt from the Training Course “How Communication Works”
1 What Is Communication?
2 The Five Axioms of Communication
3 Application of the Five Axioms