- Knowing how to use feedback as a management tool
- Using the Johari window, knowing the importance of the difference between how you perceive yourself and how others perceive you, so that you can give staff members constructive feedback
- Being able to prepare critical feedback and use it constructively
- Using positive feedback in a way that promotes the development of the staff and team
Chapter 1 – Enhancing self-perception through feedback
Chapter 2 – Using positive feedback
Chapter 3 – Preparing critical feedback
Chapter 4 – Helpfully communicating critical feedback
Have a look at the learning video of the first chapter now!
Methods of the e-learning
Multimedia e-learning, dramatization of the subject matter in film scenes, building a knowledge base with explanatory films, consolidating lessons learned through exercises, building expertise with transfer tasks, final test.
Target Group within the company
- Young managers
- Staff members with leadership responsibilities but without a management position
- Managers who have a need for cooperative team-leadership methods
approx. 68 minutes plus transfer tasks