Skill Training (WBT): Basics of Communication
- Knowing the different levels of communication and make use of them to communicate successfully
- Recognizing which messages are being conveyed below the factual level of the communication, using Friedemann Schulz von Thun’s „Four Sides Model“
- Knowing your own listening and speaking behaviour
- Being able to communicate effectively and reduce inefficiencies caused by unclear speaking and inattentive listening
Multimedia e-learning, dramatization of the subject matter in film scenes, building a knowledge base with explanatory films, consolidating lessons learned through exercises, building expertise with exercises, final test
- You have an LMS (Learn Management System)? We send you the training course packaged for SCORM, to facilitate its integration into your LMS.
- You don’t have an LMS? Make the e-learning courses available to your staff simply and effectively at the Pink Learn Management System
- Employees who work in fields with communicative demands
- Young management employees who you wish to prepare for their future tasks
- Experienced managers who want to gain a better understanding of communication
4 chapters that can be taken individually
approx. 45 minutes plus exercises
Excerpt from the Training Course „Basics of Communication“
src in: ?dnt=1
src gen: https://player.vimeo.com/video/227392776?dnt=1Actual comparison
src gen: https://player.vimeo.com/video/227392776
1 How do misunderstandings arise?
2 The Four Levels of a Message
3 On Which Ear Does Your Conversation Partner Hear?
4 On Which Ear Do You Hear?